Our client, a MetroWest, Boston property services company, has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant (EA). The EA is critical in ensuring the executive team is properly supported in its daily operations.
- Provide top-notch administrative support to the Founder, executive team and the office, at large.
- Prepare agendas and schedules for meetings as assigned
- Coordinate and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments
- Maintain filing system which includes sending/receiving and tracking consultant and/or vendor agreement
- Create and manage regular expense reports and update internal databases
- Manage office support – catering, supply orders, maintenance of office equipment, liaising with building management, maintaining a clean and orderly environment, organize special events and meetings
- Manage and support special projects as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- At least 4 years of related experience
- Friendly, positive, outgoing, flexible team player and has a professional demeanor
- Experience with office management systems, online calendars, and cloud systems
- Experience exercising discretion, integrity and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize efficiently
- Strong communication skills