Payrolling can be beneficial to companies looking to work with temporary positions. With the ever growing complexities regarding health insurance, tax withholding, liability and employment law, leveraging these services to a payroll provider for temporary positions can ease the strain on your business.
Below is a list of the benefits:
- The company is protected from liability by using a payroll service provider for temporary hires they make on their own.
- It saves the administrative cost, burden and risk of adding to the in-house payroll headcount.
- The payroll provider assumes employer responsibilities including all government mandated compliance, Workman’s Compensation Insurance and tax withholdings.
- Payroll Service at King & Bishop allows our clients to identify, screen and select candidates to be paid through our payroll program.
While working with King & Bishop’s Payroll Services you enjoy the benefit of managing hiring costs and reducing the burden on existing staff. Also, you can control headcount while complying with independent contractor regulations.
Other reasons to consider usage of temporary employee payroll service:
- You may identify a candidate you would like to employ for a project and avoid the third party recruiting fees.
- You may want to have a trial period before making a comprehensive offer.
- You have a component of the workforce that performs more effectively with a flexible staffing program.
This temporary period will also allow you to evaluate employee suitability and contributions. While the employee is payrolled by King & Bishop, they will be eligible for excellent benefits and weekly pay via direct deposit.
Check out our video below for more information about payrolling: