Dan is an accomplished human resources practitioner with deep experience within the bio-tech, medical device and life sciences industries. He has held senior level human resources positions which has enabled him to act as trusted advisor to senior executives and boards at both public and private companies.
While Dan has been involved with most of the strategic elements of human resources such as, employee engagement, workforce planning, talent development, M&A activity and IPO preparation he has been able to maintain a “roll up your selves and get it done” mentality.
He is frequently described as “not your typical person”. Dan has the ability to cull out the HR activities that will drive business performance while at the same time assuring the interest of employees remains a priority. He is pragmatic and brings a common sense approach to a business.
Below are examples of human resources services that Dan and his team can provide:
- Establishing the core foundation of an HR function
- HR audits to ensure legal compliance
- Policy and handbook development
- Benefit selection including establishment of 401(k) plans
- Recruiting for key positions
- Creation of compensation plans
- Defining the culture of company
- Talent evaluation
- HR Preparation for potential liquidly events (purchase /IPO)
Contact Dan Directly: email@example.com