Our client, a well established international manufacturer, is seeking a Vice President of Global Operations and Supply Chain. This position has overall responsibility for achieving revenue and profitability goals linked to execution and leads the Global Operations and Supply Chain teams.
- Develop and implement a Global Supply Chain and Operations Strategy that delivers on the operational and financial goals of Annual Operating Plans (AOP).
- Analyze, forecast and develop plans to achieve revenue, profit, costs, resources and process improvements stated goals and objectives. Achieves growth and profitability defined in the AOP.
- Define a global site optimization plan that ensures proper resources for each region.
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term goals and objectives for each functional area.
- Produce resource optimization plans (budget, space, people, equipment).
- Recruit, interview, and hire employees to meet business needs and to continually improve the capabilities of the organization.
- M.S. in Supply Chain Management or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent in education and experience. MBA is preferred.
- 15 years of progressive supply chain management experience including 5 Plus years leading global supply chain teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in managing global lean production departments
- Proven superior organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- English language fluency with additional foreign language fluency preferred
- Global travel required