Our client, a biotech pioneer in organ transplant technologies and therapies, is in immediate need of an experienced Technical Recruiter.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assist with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identify the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Draft recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Select one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
- Identify appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connect qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintain contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vet potential employees credentials.
- Provide advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitate contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Attend job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.