Our client, a key supplier of critical power solutions to the Industrial Tech, Healthcare and Industrial Manufacturing sectors, is in need of an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner. This newly created role reports to the VP of HR, North America.
- Recruitment delivery of Singapore vacancies to include Assemblers, Technicians, Engineers, and management positions.
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline and sourcing strategy in line with current and future business needs.
- Create and develop and implement direct sourcing campaigns to increase awareness of our clients Employer Brand.
- Partner with managers to understand their recruitment needs and develop a targeted strategy to attract, source and hire the right talent for their roles.
- Source, shortlist, and interview candidates to ensure they align with our clients’ values and behaviors.
- Keep stakeholders and Hiring Managers updated through regular reporting and by providing market insights on hiring trends and competitor analysis.
- Manage the Preferred Supplier List and measure their effectiveness through SLAs, KPIs and performance reviews.
- Ensure a high quality and consistent approach to job descriptions and job advertisements.
- Support the HR Director with Leadership training and ad hoc requests when required.
- Ensure all new hires have a great onboarding experience and they are day 1 ready.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Significant experience as an in-house Talent Acquisition Resourcing Partner.
- Proven experience of direct hiring and creating sourcing strategies.
- In-depth understanding of hiring in relevant region
- Ability to build, develop and manage credible relationships with stakeholders.
- A commercial outlook with the ability to work with ambiguity.
- Understanding and experience of cultural differences and their impact on business and organizational dynamics
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to collaborate and work within a global organization.
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Impactful consultancy skills in working with stakeholders in setting expectations, developing an effective strategy in sourcing, and assessing candidates
- Experienced in working autonomously in an organization undergoing cultural transformation.