Our client is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security.
With decades of both domain and AI expertise, our Client works with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries: leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, our Client is deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Senior Technical Revenue Accountant will support the Senior Manager in the Healthcare division with deal support, contract reviews, documentation of revenue conclusions, revenue analytics, system and process improvements.
- Work with Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Divisional leader, Deal Desk and Technical Revenue Accounting (TRA) Senior Management to develop deal structures which accomplish customer objectives while yielding desired economics and accounting outcomes
- Review and document complex, multi-element sales contracts to support compliance with applicable authoritative literature
- Prepare and review periodic studies (including Fair Value, customer life, etc.)
- Manage and execute revenue key controls
- Provide Senior Management with financial reporting information and operational support
- Support continuous improvement of RevPro accounting system and revenue processes
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance (or equivalent professional experience)
- 3 or more years in Revenue Accounting position or similar professional experience
- Working knowledge of ASC 606 (Revenue Recognition)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to present data in a comprehensive and articulate manner
System Skills (preferred):
- Salesforce RevPro