Our client, a long-established creator of innovative, technology-based solutions designed to support family caregivers, has an immediate need for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP).
The Senior HRBP will serve as a critical consultative strategic business partner to management on individual and organizational issues. The role's focus is to implement programs and practices that attract, engage and retain a strong and diverse talent workforce. As a culture advocate and change agent, the Sr. HRBP works to continuously improve the employee experience leading to optimal business outcomes for the Client.
- Provide proactive and reactive support to the business, managing and resolving complex employee relations issues
- Act as a culture advocate, promoting company values to guide decision-making and drive thoughtful and effective change management in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement solutions to attract, engage and retain a strong and diverse talent workforce; includes performance management, compensation analysis and talent management
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the employee experience and partner with management to develop and execute sustainable solutions
- Provide day-to-day coaching and guidance to management at all levels to drive individual and organizational effectiveness while boosting engagement
- Identify and analyze key workforce trends and act as key liaison between the business and People & Culture team to implement improvements
- Partner with leaders in creating developmental and succession plans aligned with current and future business needs; provide guidance on business unit restructures
- Support compensation related activities including job description development, pay decisions, and employee education
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- 8-10 years’ relevant experience, preferably as HRBP or similar role
- Broad working knowledge of HR disciplines including federal and state employment law, talent acquisition, compensation, talent management, and diversity, equity and inclusion
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and effectively communicate and influence across multiple levels, functions and geographies
- Strong business acumen with proven organizational and presentation skills; excellent writer
- Creative thinker with strong conflict management skills; ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities