Our client, a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider, has an immediate need for two Senior HR Business Partners. Our client is a community-based payer and provider that serves patients with significant health needs.
- Provide comprehensive HR consultation and support to business units/geographically assigned client groups to define and execute HR strategies that enable accomplishment of business objectives and priorities.
- Serve as a trusted, reliable, strategic and hands-on business partner on all HR matters with deep subject matter expertise in various HR functions.
- When, necessary, take a lead role on project delivery as well as coaching and mentoring leaders and employees ensuring consistently high standards of HR service delivery.
- Counsel and coach managers on organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, processes, structure, and culture with business strategies.
- Provide HR thought leadership, guidance and coaching to client management and employees regarding business challenges and opportunities, organizational and business change, enhancing leadership and employee capabilities, and driving engagement & retention.
- Build and sustain relationships with client group, effectively influence analysis and decision-making in the areas of talent management and development, succession planning, change management, work force planning, organization design and development, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Develop and deliver solutions to support his/her client groups and collaborate, as needed, with other HR team members and centers of excellence, such as Compensation, Benefits, HR Administration, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development and Learning to ensure client’s needs are understood and met by company-wide programs.
- Partner with business leaders to ensure full and aligned participation in the performance management process across business unit/departments including, goal setting, performance alignment with business objectives, performance rating calibration and related salary planning.
- Participate in Strategic Workforce Planning that includes identifying people and organizational implications of the business strategy, identifying key talent and driving accelerated development and succession plans.
- Drive and support an open and inclusive culture that embraces individual difference.
- Utilize data analytics and metrics to identify trends and market conditions to define, build and implement value-added HR strategies and solutions.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition on offer process and ensuring equity among employees.
- Provide guidance, counsel, and coaching to management and employees on performance improvement, corrective action and/or disciplinary process as appropriate
- Advise and assist managers with employee issues such as performance management, employee issues, review and revise job descriptions in coordination with Compensation, reduction in workforce and changes in working conditions.
- Provide comprehensive advice on complex ER issues including FMLA, ADA, sexual and workplace harassment, among others.
- Communicate and interpret HR policies and procedures and provide guidance and support to managers and employees to assist with resolution of issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- PHR certifcation (or equivalent related professional designation) or advanced degree desired.
- A minimum 8-10 years of experience in progressively responsible roles in human resources, including human resources business partner or “generalist” roles, HR manager.
- Demonstrated leadership and learning agility, showing a curiosity and passion for understanding the broader needs of the organization, setting priorities and taking action in an organized, proactive manner.
- Exceptional relationship building skills and ability to partner with leadership, management teams, and HR colleagues to influence broader HR strategies and practices to link HR strategy to business goals.