Our client is a manufacturer of ultrasonic testing systems and equipment used by some of the most well-known aerospace, military, railroad and metals companies in the world.
You will be responsible for the coordination and timely processing and shipping of products to national and international customers. Being organized and possessing a high sense of urgency, you are needed to streamline the quoting process and ensure adherence to established processes and procedures.
· Be the point of contact for the customer regarding sales and service-related questions and equipment needs.
· Prepare, verify and record sales quotes and sales orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
· Takes ownership of the sales ordering process and ensure the timeliness of deliverables to customers and follow up on outstanding items in queue.
· Create invoices and enters necessary information into the ERP system in order to manage the billing and receivable process.
· Provide sales records and report to management as required.
· Liaison with Purchasing, Production and Accounting as needed to meet delivery milestones.
· Manage, monitor and approve expense reports in Certify Travel.
· Maintain export logs and/or licenses, bid requests, and credit & collections records. Keep current on export licensing obligations, tariffs and any restrictions.
· Ensure the timely coordination of shipments and manage appropriate documentation.
· 7-10 years’ experience in a similar position
· Experience with ERP system; Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central strongly desired
· Independent and assertive
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Flexible, casual work environment and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- BCBS Health Insurance Health Savings Account
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company contribution
- STD/LTD 10 Holidays PTO