Experience with full life cycle recruiting, preferably in a healthcare environment:
· Proven ability to partner with hiring managers to find the right talent in a timely manner;
· Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and web based recruiting tools;
· Develop sourcing strategies to insure a consistent flow of qualified candidates
· Review applications and coordinate interviews/screens.
· Ensure regular communication and progress updates to the HR team/hiring managers, constructing and sending recruiting emails.
· Coordinating with hiring managers/ Recruiters to determine position requirements.
· Identify candidates with the appropriate skills and knowledge for open & future jobs using various recruiting and sourcing methods
· Proactively, search on traditional and non-traditional data sources such as: job boards, internal databases, search engines, social media, web mining and referrals, etc.
· Maintains strong knowledge of search techniques and sourcing searches
· Participate in ad hoc projects
· Ability to assess available candidate pools and provide feedback to hiring managers based on market conditions;
· Strong sourcing/hunting and recruiting experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in similar field preferred.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Prior corporate recruiting experience required.
· Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of health care or long term care a plus