Our client, a local healthcare company, is seeking a Physician Talent Coordinator to assist with coordinating the recruitment process, including building candidate pipelines, posting jobs, collaborating with Physician Recruitment and handling scheduling.
- Work with Recruitment to help with sourcing, scheduling candidate interviews, and arranging travel for candidates.
- Handle coordination of events, initial candidate screens, and coordinating onsite interviews while ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Handle onboarding paperwork.
- Create and post job ads, utilizing social media.
- Coordinate process improvement initiatives to assist with compliance and efficient operations of the Physician Recruitment Department.
- Assist with metrics and reporting for Recruiting Team.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft and other related HR systems
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Two years of experience working with a medical recruiting team.
- Knowledge of recruitment and employment laws.
- Active Massachusetts driver’s license with a good driving record.