Does the opportunity to work in a vibrant culture and be a part of a high-growth organization appeal to you? Are you a motivated self-starter looking for a great place to expand your payroll career? Then, we want to speak to you! We are an expanding organization in the pet industry that manages hundreds of veterinary hospitals nationwide.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist weekly payroll administration, including new hire setup, termination processing, payroll processing, and general assistance to location managers
- Be the payroll guru and the first point of contact to our internal client base: research, resolve, and respond to employee questions and problems while delivering excellent customer service
- Provide management reporting, including benefits reconciliation, overtime usage, wage progression, etc.
- Support Payroll Supervisor with the bi-weekly payroll process from start to close, including keying payroll data, overtime payments, benefit eligibility, deductions, PTO, leaves, garnishments, etc.
- Support year-end processes including W2 generation
- Be eager and initiate efforts and procedures to maintain data integrity, troubleshoot and recommend solutions
- Know your stuff -keep updated on our payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws
What the client needs:
- 2+ years of payroll experience, multi-state and multi-site experience preferred
- Customer service and satisfaction enthusiasm
- Superior organization, analytic, and communications skills
- Excellent Excel skills required, along with proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer and data entry skills, including use of Ceridian DayForce
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude: Ambition, energy and a strong sense of initiative are essential!
If you have these qualifications and people describe you as trustworthy, likeable, and a great listener, then we want to hear from you! You will enjoy a work/life balance, comprehensive benefits, and future growth opportunities.