Our client, a long-established maker of food processing, portioning and packaging equipment, has an immediate need for an HR Administrator.
- Process and verify in all new hires, terminations, rate changes, status changes, rehires, tuition forms, and local tax changes for field-based personnel.
- Ensure submissions for bi-weekly payroll for assigned locations and other locations as necessary.
- Provide technical support to the locations for the Time Management Systems and other electronic template preparation.
- Audit daily, biweekly, monthly, quarterly reports to ensure HRIS/Payroll information is updated and accurate.
- Process manual check; validate vacation and sick balances for field-based personnel.
- Coordinate wage verifications with credit agencies as specified, as necessary.
- A minimum 1-2 years’ payroll experience; High school diploma required; Associate degree preferred.
- A high level of customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- and strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Workday and multi-state/multi-site payroll experience is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Excel and MS Office Suite.