Our tech-enabled health services client is looking to hire a Manager of Quality and Reporting, reporting to the VP, Operation Support Services (OSS). The candidate will manage a team of quality and reporting department staff. The OSS is the centralized operational department and is responsible for support functions across all business lines.
In this role, the Manager, Quality and Reporting will create dashboards to identify trends and establish standards across all OSS functions, recommend changes to improve processes/outcomes, and ensure that the company is adhering to all service level agreements and applicable regulations. This individual will also develop and oversee internal audit tools for all functional teams within the OSS, facilitating feedback to appropriate managers as needed to ensure quality improvement activities are being met.
- Learn and understand the Operation Support Services (OSS) functions: program referrals, payer authorization management, credentialing verification of caregivers, data integrity, etc.
- Develop dashboards to identify key trends and performance indicators for the OSS function. Analyze the data and provide senior management with identified risks, and quality improvement activities for all OSS functions on a routine basis.
- Establish, implement and evaluate performance standards and processes for the OSS function and ensure compliance with applicable state/federal regulations and service level agreements. Develop and oversee internal audit tools for all areas within the OSS department with input from Operation Analysts; Provide feedback to appropriate managers and staff as needed.
- Identify solutions and modification opportunities within internal technology and support systems in collaboration with IT. Provide updates to key internal stakeholders to ensure OSS processes and training materials are updated accordingly.
- Act as technical lead between OSS and external stakeholders (e.g. payors, state contacts) to ensure new systems are tested/implemented appropriately and on time.
- Oversee the design and administration of training materials and plans for the OSS as needed; Work collaboratively with department managers and OSS Trainer to ensure consistency across OSS.
- Lead, coach and develop staff to ensure successful achievement of goals.
- Act as backup for all management activities within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience with 4-6 years of business operations experience.
- 2-4 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills; technical expertise required.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with complex data systems required.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI) and case management systems is a big plus.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and work well with diverse partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.