Our client, a highly regarded global management consulting firm, is seeking a Learning & Development Program Manager (LDPM). The LDPM will serve as a key strategic partner to support the design and execution of learning and development programs, and implementing the leadership development programs across the organization.
- Identify learning requirements and gaps and recommend learning solutions with a focus on management development and DEIB programs.
- Consult with internal business partners and subject matter experts to identify performance gaps, design, source, and implement training and development for individuals, managers, and teams to support business unit needs and align with the firm’s strategy.
- Align talent objectives and business strategies with curriculum development and instructional design.
- Build learning programs that support the career competencies tracks
- Design, develop and facilitate innovative and effective learning solutions through a variety of delivery modules such as virtual, instructor-led, and blended learning.
- Deliver new firm-wide training and learning development initiatives to continually position the organization as a learning organization.
- Oversee the execution of development programs across the organization and provide support and coaching to leadership teams.
- Manage multiple projects, working with content owners to design and deploy learning and development processes and programs.
- Partner with various internal departments on the rollout of new learning and development programs.
- Oversee the succession management process across the firms, coordinating efforts with the business leaders on development plans, knowledge management, placement, and retention of key talent.
- Measures and reports on the effectiveness of learning solutions that have been implemented.
- Understand the catalog of courses available through our vendor partners, build and promote learning paths within the learning management systems that assist our employees to enhance their skills and get them ready for what’s next.
- Partner with development vendors and act as a liaison to source and develop relevant learning content for business units, corporate groups, and the firm.
- Provide training and facilitation support for strategic leadership, team, and employee development programs.
- BS or BA degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Communications, Training, and Development, or other similar concentrations; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5-7 years of related experience in an OD, Training, or Learning and Development role.
- Deep knowledge of adult learning theory, e-learning technologies, tools, and instructional design skills.
- Strong virtual and in-person training, coaching, and facilitation skills.
- Robust enterprise program management skills.
- Ability and experience in identifying and recommending firm-wide learning and development programs and solutions.
- Ability to effectively manage large scale firm-wide programs and projects.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
- Proficient with systems such as Workday, MS Office Suite applications, and instructional design tools.
- Certifications in individual, team, and leadership development assessments and feedback tools preferred such as MBTI, Hogan, DiSC, FIRO-B, 360s, change management, high performing teams, coaching.
- Professional HR, OD, Learning, and Development related certifications are preferred such as SPHR, SHRM-SCP, ASTD.
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% to deliver training.