Our client, a highly respected hospital system, has an immediate need for a Lead Compensation Analyst (LCA). The LCA provides consultative expertise and works closely with leadership to ensure equitable and competitive pay programs. The LCA will also serve as Project Lead for a variety of projects and initiatives. This is a growing team that offers flexible schedules and the ability to work remotely in a hybrid capacity.
- Administer hospital’s compensation system, conducting market surveys, reviewing and making recommendations on requests for salary increases, equity adjustments, market adjustments and new hire rates to line management or HR constituents
- Provide and discuss analyses and supporting documentation
- Research, design, develop and implement annual and ad hoc compensation programs, policies and practices. Serves as Project Lead for a variety of compensation-related special projects
- Develop and analyze a variety of employee, demographic and salary data to support compensation planning, meet state and federal reporting requirements, and provide information to facilitate decision-making.
- Administer hospital’s classification system, reviewing new and revised job descriptions, auditing jobs when necessary, and recommending classifications
- Identify and recommend changes to job description and/or structure to line management and HR constituents
- Ensure all compensation activities are conducted in accordance with federal and state laws.
- BA Degree in Human Resources, Business, Mathematics, or closely related field
- MA Degree and CCP certification is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ progressively responsible compensation experience, some HR Generalist experience preferred
- Analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources, apply moderately complex mathematical and statistical principles in performing various analyses, and summarize the information in order to solve problems or design relatively complex systems and programs that cross divisional lines
- Knowledge of HR data analytics, developing metrics, dashboard, and/or predictive analytics experience, and inferential statistics
- Advanced technical skills and ability to utilize a variety of software applications e.g. spreadsheets, word processing, presentation and relational databases
- Finely honed communication skills in order persuade and negotiate on complex and sensitive matters
- Demonstrated planning and time management skills in order to successfully manage high volume multiple competing priorities
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws/regulations relating to human resources and specifically the compensation function’s ability to meet the organization’s needs