Our client, a green, state-of-the-art, commercial fleet provider, is looking for an experienced Internal Audit & Control Lead for its finance team. This company was named as one Built in Boston's Best Places to Work. This is a critical roles as candidates will review the company's financial and information services to ensure compliance with corporate control requirements and measures.
- Audit the organization's financial systems including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, travel expenses, inventories, and sales order processing.
- Collect, reviews, and analyzes data related to the company’s information systems and functions.
- Evaluate compliance of assessed systems.
- Determine whether a system or function is operating according to organizational and industry procedures and guidelines.
- Conduct efficiency analysis on assigned services and systems.
- Identify discrepancies, risks, and other problems, then reports findings to upper management; recommends appropriate corrective measures.
- Promote and educate company on the benefits of adopted control measures; encourage stakeholders and other responsible parties to adopt changes necessary to correct problems and noncompliance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in SOX Compliance.
- Experience with Risk Strategy and Insurance
- Good accounting and internal auditing skills, including internal, external, and operational audits.
- Proficient understanding and use of representative sampling techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Accounting required.
- Three years supervisory-level experience in accounting, budgeting, and systems design and analysis.