Manage the implementation of new HRIS functionality including determining stakeholder and business value, requirements gathering, testing, roll-out, and ensure end-user training and adoption
Provide a deep understanding of HR processes and expert technical knowledge of one or more HCM solutions such as, Oracle, Fusion and Taleo. etc.
Furnish production support, including configuration of annual processes, e.g., Annual Merit and Performance Management.
Update and maintains business processes and condition rules.
Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades.
Play a lead role in supporting the relationship with the key customer groups including the Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, and Human Capital Operations teams by providing responsive customer service and proactive communication
Minimum Years of Experience
- 5 years minimum experience managing an HRIS system such as Workday, UltiPro, SuccessFactors, or Oracle.
- 3 years minimum experience supporting/implementing UltiPro, Workday, SuccessFactors or Oracle.
Bachelor’s Degree required
Major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or Specialized knowledge or Industry Experience
- Logical reasoning and problem solving skills to troubleshoot issues.
- Expertise in process design and documentation, requirements gathering, test scenario development, test planning and execution.
- Highly motivated individual with a strong customer service orientation.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize requests; ability to multi-task and to work efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines while producing timely and accurate deliverables.
- General Human Resources knowledge; ability to understand business operations and how to apply HRIS strategy to drive performance outcomes.
Well developed interpersonal skills – ability to communicate professionally (oral/written)
Exceptional computer skills and proficiency with HR systems, MS Office; experience deploying and/or operating within a UltiPro HRIS environment
Workday certifications a plus
Preferred Qualifications - What Will Set You Apart
- Solid project management skills while managing multiple, concurrent projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to make presentations to various groups.
- Proficiency in project dashboard design and status reports for stakeholders and senior leaders
- Facile in business analysis, requirements gathering and process engineering skills
- Robust analytical, critical evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Conflict management skills