Our client, an anaerobic digestion process developer working to convert organic waste into renewable energy, has an immediate opening for an HR/Payroll Manager.
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing systems to ensure accuracy of payroll, including but not limited to salaries, benefits, taxes, and other deductions
- Review, identify, and recommend updates to payroll processes for implementation
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws
- Audit payroll process on regular basis
- Assist in the facilitation of weekly performance reviews
- Perform backup duties relating to recruiting, employee relations, participation in networking conferences, etc.
- Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, ensure Company HR policies are enforced and updated to reflect current marketplace trends and demands
- Alongside the Director of Human Resources, research, develop, and implement competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field required
- 5-8 years of human resource experience including payroll processing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with talent acquisition needs at all levels
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems preferred