Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides HR workforce planning support and guidance to experienced HR Business Partners and/or practice area line managers.
- Responsible for acquiring exit interview and other transition data, analyze trends and recommends workforce plans to the HRBPs to increase Employee Engagement and make a positive impact on business results.
- Utilizes knowledge of various human resources functions to provide tactical HR support.
- Facilitates forums such as New Hire Orientation and other small group settings.
- Acts as a liaison with other HR functions (i.e.: Payroll, HRIS, Benefits, Recruiting).
- Assists with aligning HR programs with the needs of the Business.
- Ensures compliance with HR practices.
- Ensures a Commitment to the discipline of HR, and interested in learning more.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
- Proper organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Knowledge of standard HR operations and policies, and the demonstrated ability to follow established protocols, identify new needs, and document new protocols.
- Proven team player, collaborator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success supporting an HR Business Partner model, in a multi-site growing environment
- Established work ethic, propriety and professionalism.
- Approachability in a customer-focused environment
- Excellent listening, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience facilitating small group and virtual discussions and presentations.
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced culturally diverse environment.
- Proficiency in MS-Office - Excel and PowerPoint for data analysis and documentation.
QualificationsEducation: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required Experience: 3-5 years’ HR Generalist experience; Proven track record modeling HR best practices, experience in professional services industry strongly preferred