Standalone position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Human Resources function. This is the first dedicated Human Resources role for the company which currently stands at 110 team members with projected growth to 160 near-term.
• Partner with executive leadership to develop an employee centric culture.
• Lead the HR integration activities associated with M&A initiatives.
• Develop an HR roadmap to support rapid organization growth and readiness.
• Execute against key elements of the HR Roadmap: Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Culture & Rewards, Learning & Development & Performance Management.
• Promote organizational communication with executive leadership team and management.
• Provide guidance on all Employee Relations matters.
• Ensure company compliance in all aspects of HR Operations.
• BS Degree with 8+ years of progressive experience in all aspects of human resources
management or equivalent combination of education and experience. Technology /
professional services company preferred
• SPHR / PHR is highly desirable.
• Experience scaling an organization through a combination of organic growth and growth
through M&A is highly desirable.
• Solid program and project management skills.
• Demonstrated experience developing high performing teams and fostering a positive culture
• Ability to collaborate and provide strategic level input to senior leadership and the ability to influence others at all levels of the business.
• Current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources.
• Strong ability to manage through systems / hands-on systems orientation.
• Ability to work remotely for foreseeable future.