Our client, a market and technology leader of real-time service assurance and cybersecurity solutions for the world's largest service providers, enterprise, and government networks, has an immediate need for an experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP). Serving the US based Sales organization, the HRBP is a consultant to its client group, communicating needs proactively with the client's HR department and business management, to develop integrated talent and resource solutions.
- Partner with domestic Sales organization leaders, employees and deliver HR support across multiple functions.
- Act as the HR partner to provide coaching, counsel on HR policy, direction, and support to our remote, home office-based Sales employees located in our domestic regions.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, engagement, and retention
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to support all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Assis with coordination and facilitation of cyclical HR initiatives such as workforce planning, performance reviews and compensation planning.
- Work closely with the HR Director to improve the overall effectiveness of the Sales Business Unit by building a talent and performance management culture that supports strategic business goals and links human capital to performance.
- Partner with leaders to advise, counsel, and provide feedback to managers and employees on performance management, including the development and delivery of Performance Improvement Plans.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Supports the rollout and execution of corporate HR programs and initiatives, participates in cross functional project teams.
- Partner with Regional HR Colleagues and Corporate Centers of Expertise to provide best in class HR services to client groups.
- Manage employee separations; conduct exit interviews; follow up on feedback as appropriate, track results and analyzes data.
- Manage and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field of study
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- 4 -6 years of progressive HR business partnership experience; experience supporting a global development organization preferred
- Experience supporting high tech Sales organization
- Experience in technology industry desired
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task under pressure and meet critical deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Experience in performance management, coaching and employee engagement
- Demonstrated experience consulting with and advising business leaders
- Accustomed to a customer focused, business partnering environment
- Strong knowledge and practical application of Federal and State Employment Law & Legislation
- Fully computer literate including Excel & PowerPoint at Intermediate level
- High degree of problem-solving abilities
- Clear, concise, and persuasive written and oral presentation skills
- Must be able to travel occasionally outside of the Westford, MA area, primarily domestic