Our client, a manufacturer of electrical and mechanical drives, motion control and automation technology, has an immediate opening for an HR Admin.
- Assist in daily HR activities related to talent acquisition, internal staffing changes, benefits administration, employee recognition, etc.
- Respond to general HR inquiries acting as the initial point of contact internally and externally
- Maintain all employee information while ensuring confidentiality
- Coordinate and conduct New Employee Orientation activities for full time and temporary employees
- Assist with coordinating employee appreciation events, office meetings, and other administrative tasks
- Follow-up on new hire enrollment and employee changes
- Track information for Leave of Absences; proactively work with HRBP to acquire appropriate information for employee return to work
- Administer Worker’s compensation benefits
- Support open enrollment efforts as needed
- Manage position postings
- Arrange candidate interviews
- Facilitate background check process by collecting documentation from candidates and submitting to background check partner
- Create offer letters and facilitate approval process
- Associates degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- At least three years of support experience in a role requiring a high degree of confidentiality. HR experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with HRIS, preferably ADP Workforce Now
- Respect: Demonstrates a sense of worth for another person, personal quality, or ability
- Integrity: Upholds a high standard of character and ethical behavior and acts consistently according to those beliefs
- Community: Considers issues affecting society and actively contributes to the greater community
- Performance: Obtains a clear understanding of individual responsibilities, then takes action to achieve expected results
- Innovation: Recognizes, embraces, and contributes to positive creative change