Our client, a highly respected hospital system, has an immediate need for a G&A Talent Acquisition Recruiter (GATAR).
- Partner with managers and leadership to learn their business, understand hiring need(s), and design and execute innovative strategies to engage and attract talent.
- Collaborate with Leadership and Human Resources on all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening and hiring.
- Proactively source, attract and recruit, including both active and passive candidates.
- Represent client at local, regional & national conferences, events, academic institutions, and job fairs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Healthcare Administration or related field and 6+ years of recruiting experience (additional years of experience may substitute for a degree).
- The ability to drive results, ensuring that Talent Acquisition activity is meeting/exceeding expectations.
- Strong engagement and communication (oral & written) abilities with an emphasis on negotiation and influencing.
- Skill in utilizing a variety of interviewing techniques including behavioral and skills based; and the ability to use proactive and creative sourcing techniques to build pipelines of active and passive candidates for current and future openings.
- Knowledge of OFCCP compliance and employment-related legislation including Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
- Strong working knowledge of MS office software including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- The ability to efficiently and accurately manage data and information and to build and maintain strong business relationships with candidates, internal HR colleagues, hiring managers and external agencies.
- An understanding of the role of diversity in building a strong, adaptable and highly functioning workforce.
- An HR certification is preferred.