Our client, a green, state-of-the-art, commercial fleet provider, is looking for an experienced FP&A lead for its finance team. This company was named as one Built in Boston's Best Places to Work.
- Monitor and analyze organizational budgets and performin periodic planning, forecasting, analysis, and reporting.
- Conduct business growth and “what-if” analysis by reviewing past and current financial performance against budgeted estimates and developing models that assist management in understanding the financial impact of business decisions.
- Implement Strategic Planning/Five-Year Plan by analyzing supply chain and operations efficiency, SG&A spending, and continuously improving the reporting for product, product line, and customer profitability, new product analyses, and business line extensions.
- Create executive and management dashboards and reports, building, and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), and providing financial evaluation analysis and business insight for all capital projects.
- Oversee the development of pro-forma financial models in support of major investment decisions and participate in the Investment Committee.
- Act as key participant in evaluating, developing, and implementing strategies to proactively position the company to grow our existing market leadership position in North America.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or business is required. An MBA with a finance or strategy concentration is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated the ability to work with a team in a rapidly changing, growing, and challenge-driven environment.
- Self-confidence, intellectual flexibility and curiosity, good business judgment, and the ability to interact effectively and efficiently with all levels inside and outside the company.
- Interdisciplinary team leader and strategic thinker with good instincts, outstanding presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Comfortable working on multiple initiatives simultaneously while maintaining the ability to meet deadlines.
- Mathematical and accounting skills.