Provide financial leadership and support to Global Sourcing Finance Manager managing $0.4B global direct material cost, working closely with Global Pole functions, Supply Chain, Pricing, Technology and Product Management teams.
- Lead all Sourcing planning cycles including short- and long-range plans.
- Partner with Pricing and Commercial Finance to track Global Value Gap and inflation impact on Product Line Profitability.
- Drive AP Cash improvement opportunities through vendor payment terms and build bank relationships for potential factoring opportunities.
- Support, engage and develop key partnerships with Sourcing & fulfilment team to identify opportunities, operational risks and drive realization of cost-out (deflation), Service excellence and cash improvement goals.
- Drive controllership in supplier contracts, rebates, and reserves. Ensure accuracy of the company financial results by preventing misrepresentation, concealment, or omission of information.
- Ensure full disclosure of potential contracts having derivative treatments, and coordinate reviews with Treasury and Controllership.
- Work with Sourcing team and Manufacturing to develop inventory cost standards.
- Perform Sourcing closing activities, consolidation and review of global lighting deflation.
- Manage base costs for North America Sourcing team.
- Monitor supplier financial risk.
- Lead Operations Analyst for Special Pack Operations based in North East Ohio.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related degree
- Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills.
- Imagination and process rigor necessary to identify creative solutions and drive closure to issues
- SAP Skills a plus.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and coordinate cross-functional activities.
- Highly developed influencing skills to drive results with the operating team.
- Minimum 5 years prior finance experience.
- Previous Supply Chain experience.