Our biotechnology client is need of an Executive Assistant, supporting C-Level Directors and Senior Managers so that they can best leverage their time and be as effective as possible. This role will support approximately 4 people. You will be critical both to the efficient internal functioning of the company and ensuring that its outward-facing function meets the high standards set by the executive team. This position requires discretion, diplomacy, empathy, good judgment, as well as outstanding organization and attention to detail. Remote until the Company returns to the office Spring/Sumer 2021.
- Manage calendars across time zones and accommodate individual preferences, schedule and adjust meetings, proactively monitor for conflicts, and resolve conflicts when they arise.
- Schedule and manage business domestic and international travel arrangements including all bookings, reservations, and accommodations.
- Coordinate internal meetings including ordering food or booking restaurants based on needs.
- Assist with external meetings, as needed
- Greet visitors and manage their visit.
- Work closely and effectively with an executive(s) to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintain accurate and complete files on all assigned work.
- Provide recommendations and make changes in administrative areas as the needs of the organization develop.
- Support EA of the CEO on any support projects
- Provide cross-functional support as a member of the Operations Team.
- 5-7 years of administrative experience in a dynamic fast-paced environment, supporting multiple executives simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and the ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, team player comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, passion for work, and sense of personal responsibility