Our client an international clinical-stage biotech company, is seeking Employee Experience/Sr. HR Managers for the US and UK. The purpose of the roles is to build close connections with employees in the region/country, ensure best HR service delivery and employee experience, at the same time, make sure to meet legislation and compliance as well as company policies.
- Setup, manage and keep improving regional/local HR policies, processes, documents and templates to ensure compliance and efficiency
- Facilitate and coordinate HR operations activities such as employee onboarding & orientation, offboarding, answering employee queries, maintain employee files, audits requirements etc.
- Develop and keep shaping good employee relationship, work with corporate HR team to establish mutual feedback mechanism, to bridge employee needs with scalable solutions
- Work with corporate HR team to design, implement and rollout HR digital projects, ensure communication and change management are well done in the region/country
- Build regional/local HR knowledge base, work with corporate HR team to continuously optimize service delivery standards and model
- Support company-wide HR programs rollout
- Support other work and projects assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Global HR experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of regional/local HR regulations and practices.
- Strong people skills and a strong focus on customer service.
- Excellent communication skill and good project management skill, demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented environment with strong attention to detail, follow through and sustainment.
- Proven ability to establish trusted relationship with employees and all levels of organization.
- Knowledge and experience in HR technology and HR digital projects