Our client, a designer and manufacturer of specialized high performance sensors, and modules, with core expertise in Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) based technologies has an immediate need for an experienced Director of Finance. The Director will report directly to the CFO.
This is a contract to permanent position but will consider immediate permanent position with highly qualified cantdidates.
The Director of Finance will be responsible for the management of accounting process, practices and financial reporting activities:
- General Accounting (GAAP/IFRS)
- AP/AR, vendor relations, procurement, and payroll
- Cash forecasting and management, cash flow & pro forma financial reporting
- Budget development and monthly analysis
- Revenue accounting cycle
- Credit and collections when revenue is generated
- Internal Reporting
- Lead the financial statement close process (monthly/quarterly/annual)
- Lead financial reviews
- Review journal entries and account reconciliations
- Evaluate the closing process to accelerate timing, while still providing accurate results
- Prepare monthly consolidation
- Progressive accounting experience including management
- NetSuite, Paychex, Microsoft 365, Office, Excel (v-lookups & pivots)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial and/or operational accounting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and efficiencies, including systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience.
- Collaborative, strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate team members.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to provide leadership in a fast-paced rapid change environment.
- Strong and appropriate decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.