Our client, a national consultancy specializing in integration of new technologies and IT models for companies, is seeking an experienced Director of Development.
The Director's primary role will be to attract and retain top talent in the Northeast while leading client-facing accountabilities and take a key leadership role in defining and driving growth and customer retention.
- Apply entrepreneurial spirit and skillset and team leadership to integrate with clients' core values quickly.
- Apply consulting acumen and analysis to drive change and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Provide guidance and offer unique perspectives that enable clients to run IT as a value-driving business partner.
- Support the growth in the Northeast through recruiting activities, client acquisition & retention, industry events & mentorship of associate hires.
- Independently lead strategic engagements, manage client-facing teams (typically 3-8 people), and deliver timely outcomes while attaining the highest possible client satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities to expand and grow strategic accounts through high-quality engagement delivery and excellent client relationships
- Cultivate customer relationships and become a trusted advisor in the strategic development of people, process, and technology at our clients.
- 6 – 10 years of experience at an established consulting firm is strongly preferred, particularly in the Corporate/Enterprise Finance, Technology, Digital or Product Management.