Our client, a tech-enabled healthcare management provider, is looking for a Director of Community Partnerships (DCP). This hybrid sales and business development role is responsible for developing and implementing a strategic growth plan in the Southern New England territory.
The DCP reports to the VP of Sales and will collaborate with senior operations managers, including the Sales and Clinical Operations partners to drive growth in the CT, MA, and RI. The DCP will also collaborate with Corporate Marketing to create and implement marketing plan that increases the company’s program awareness and referrals. The DCP will have oversight and management responsibility of assigned Account Managers and Community Liaisons focused on establishing and growing a community relations plan in the territory’s critical markets.
- Collaborate with sales leadership, sales & clinical operations partners to develop, implement and execute on quarterly strategic plans to meet/exceed qualified case, active case and revenue projections/goals in Southern New England territory.
- Prospect, identify, qualify, quantify and prioritize all potential referral sources in the territory: including MCOs, PACEs, SCOs, AAAs, ASAPs, hospitals, health centers, physicians, clinics, etc.
- Develop, foster and manage strong relationships with all current and prospective referral sources in Southern New England territory.
- Manage and monitor the planning and participation in conferences, fairs and other events in accordance with branch plans/resources.
- Implement thoughtful and strategic approaches to reach families in culturally diverse communities.
- Proactively communicate and manage sales & marketing staff activity.
- Identify, monitor and evaluate KPI/trends, to develop strategic and corrective plans of action to achieve targeted goals & results.
- Ensure that sales & marketing best practices and customer relations management tools are consistently applied.
- Build a successful team: Recruit, hire and retain committed sales professionals. Train, develop, coach, and mentor staff.
- Recognize and reward team and individual accomplishments.
- Remain knowledgeable of industry and community trends and changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business and/or health care. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of related healthcare sales, sales management, managed care contracting, marketing, and/or community outreach experience.
- Knowledge of state professional associations and networking groups.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in developing and fostering a performance-driven, accountability-focused sales and marketing culture.
- Experience successfully developing and executing on broad strategic and marketing plans and driving accountability through sales/marketing and operations teams.
- Willingness to conduct 80% of efforts directly in the field selling/marketing/managing & ability to conduct overnight trips as required
- Effectively utilizes technology, devices, and systems (applications, CRMs, professional & social networks, and Microsoft Office).