Our client, a long established healthcare services provider, is seeking a Director of Employee and Labor Relations (DELR). This critical role is responsible for partnering with key stakeholders in developing and implementing a comprehensive, employee and labor relations strategy.
As a senior HR professional, the DELR the will be responsible for working in concert with the business unit leaders in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of positive employee relations and labor/management strategies, programs and policies that support the attraction and retention of staff and a strong labor relations program.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s is preferred
- Seven plus years of progressive labor relations experience is required
- Three plus years of experience in a complex Union/Non-union environment is required
- Demonstrated track record in positive labor relations, communications and public relations
- Ability to influence executives, to build and maintain relationships; work through others
- Strong sense of urgency and results orientation