King & Bishop is looking for a qualified candidate to assist our client’s Accounts Payable/Receivable team for processing incoming invoices on a daily basis, ensuring that vendors are paid within payment terms, resolving issues on invoices that cannot be processed at the time of receipt and end-of-month preparation of open invoices. Our client is a top US food brand.
The job is 40 hours a week, with flexibility for remote work schedule.
· Process invoices within vendor suite assigned, accurately and in a timely manner
· Check work on daily basis
· Enter “Parked” invoices and email the appropriate owner to resolve issues, ensuring we meet the payment terms of the vendor
· Assist internal departments with requests and questions concerning invoicing issues, AP Processes, etc.
· Prepare Parked Invoices for month end accruals, ensuring comments are up to date
· Prepare and Submit Vendor Setup Requests as needed
· Photocopying and scanning of various accounting documents, as needed
· Support other financial functions as required
· Perform other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· 3 years of AP data entry experience
· Prior billing/invoicing experience preferred
· Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, and Windows
· Knowledge of SAP preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Detail oriented
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
· Ability to operate in a team environment
· Ability to adapt in a changing work environment