King & Bishop HR Roundtable
The Human Resources Learning and Development Roundtable is a professional group comprised of talented and experienced human resource professionals engaged in full-time employment. Members discuss best practices and various topics related to HR leadership. All members are senior level professionals, and are drawn from various industries. The HR Learning and Development Roundtable meets bi-monthly in our Waltham office and a second location in Andover.
- Members are HR vice presidents and directors.
- Applicants for membership become members once they apply for membership, meet the eligibility requirements and have facilitator approval.
- Attend bi-monthly meetings and contribute to the conversation of best practices and various HR leadership topics.
- At the meetings, introduce yourself and get to know other members, welcome new members and offer input as appropriate.
- Respect confidentiality of members of the group.
For membership information and consideration, please contact the group facilitator,