King & Bishop offers professional Human Resources and Staffing talent addressing various needs in multiple skills and domains. Conditions that may require HR contract services include growth, merger, acquisition, extensive workloads, job sharing, long and short-term leave, special projects, open-enrollment, excessive recruiting needs or to supplement an existing or open position. With little ramp-up time, our professional HR talent is immediately available to meet your needs. Our dedicated resources help you focus on your strategic objectives.
Our service supports the demands of your business without burdening your inherent employment costs and risks:
- Contractors are our employees, on a W-2 payroll structure
- Contractors are compensated according to market demands and trends
- We ensure compliance with all Federal and State Wage and Salary requirements
- We ensure compliance with Federal INS I-9 regulations
- We cover our contractors with our Liability, Worker's Compensation, and Errors and Omissions Insurance
- We comply with Health Insurance Responsibility Legislation (Massachusetts only)
- We will provide Fidelity Bond insurance upon request
In conjunction with national staffing trends, many Human Resource and Staffing Professionals have chosen to pursue a career in consulting. Answering the needs of these quality professionals, King & Bishop offers competitive compensation and benefits including, 401(k) and weekly pay via direct deposit. Our full time consultants qualify for Health Insurance benefits after meeting minimal statutory requirements.
Contract Human Resources Professionals
Our contract professionals are available to meet both your short and long-term needs on a full or part-time basis. King & Bishop's extensive network of contract consultants include expertise in the following domains:
- Recruiters and Staffing Specialists
- Human Resources Representative
- Employee Relations Specialists
- Administrative Support
- Compensation & Benefits Specialists
- HR Manager/Director/Vice President
- Training and OD Specialists
Contract Recruiting Professionals
Complimentary to our HR Contract Services, King & Bishop will provide you with staffing professionals, on a contract basis, current in all aspects of the employment function and versed in the latest technology and searching techniques. During times of excessive recruiting activity, this supplements your employment function with professionals dedicated to sourcing, identifying, evaluating and presenting qualified candidate for your organizational needs.
For more information, please contact us at 781-890-8824 or e-mail us at